Network Consulting Analyst
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
• Bachelor degree in Engineering, Telecoms or equivalent field
• Awareness of Mobile network architecture and elements (for 3G,4G, 5G) and Telecommunication Protocols/Standards (SS7, SIP, AAA, Diameter etc)
• Passion for network, learning, and knowledge sharing
• Familiarity and/or experience with network technologies and tools
• Excellent technical and troubleshooting skills with the ability to be dynamic and adapt in order to solve complex technical issues with customers and partners
• CCNA/CCNP certification and any other certifications in the networking, communication technologies, NFV, SDN or other relevant technologies will be considered as a plus
• Previous experience in Telecom Operators or Network Equipment Providers will be considered as a plus
• MSc / MBA related to Telecoms will be considered as a plus
• Team orientated mindset
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in Romanian and English
Linux user or administration, Networking technologies (Cisco, Juniper, HPE, etc), Cloud technologies (VMware, Openstack, Azure, GCP, AWS), CI-CD tools (Jenkins, Ansible, Github, PXE, etc.), Assurance and Fulfilment tools, Orchestration tools, Anaytical tools.
We are looking for a Network Consulting Analyst to join our team and share our passion for business transformation, with a focus on the network technology.
As a group of practitioners, we work very closely with our clients – as such we have a strong understanding of the challenges they face and the ways in which we can support them. We focus on developing and delivering leading solutions for our clients whilst utilizing our strong connections with the wider CMT European practices and global communities across Accenture.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
• Work on one of our CMT consulting client engagements to help design and deliver large scale and complex transformation programs
• Participate in the assessment and definition of Processes, Reports, KPIs, etc. related to the areas of Provisioning and Assurance for Fixed and Mobile Networks
• Engage in high-tech projects in the areas of Telecommunication Networks (including 3G/4G/5G, FTTx, IoT, NFV/SDN, automation, orchestration and AI/ML technologies)
• Contribute to initial solutions’ design, prototyping and Proof of Concepts, demonstrations and pitching innovative solutions.
• Analyze, design and support deployment of solutions analyzing and optimizing the current deployed systems, architectures and processes
• Demonstrate solutions and develop required documentation (Functional Design, Requirements Traceability Matrix, etc.)
• Support clients in a transformation of their key network capabilities
• Bring together the best of Accenture network industry knowledge to drive new demand, strengthen positioning and accelerate project delivery.