Service Level Manager - IT TSR
- Ensuring that the current and future service requirements of customers are identified, understood and documented in SLA and SLR documents;
- Negotiating and agreeing levels of service to be delivered with the customer (either internal or external); formally documenting these levels of service in SLAs;
- Ensuring that service reports are produced for each customer service and that breaches of SLA targets are highlighted, investigated and actions taken to prevent their recurrence;
- Ensuring that service performance reviews are scheduled, carried out with customers regularly and are documented with agreed actions progressed;
- Reviewing service scope, SLAs, OLAs and other agreements on a regular basis, at least annually;
- Identifying all key stakeholders and customers;
- Developing relationships and communication with stakeholders, customers and key users;
- Defining and agreeing complaints and their recording, management, escalation, where necessary, and resolution;
- Provider steering: Responsible of service delivery regarding incident management, problem solving and continual service improvement, lead service review meetings.
- Academic degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Business Informatics or similar educational background;
- Familiar with IT systems, web technologies, experience with collaboration platforms and products;
- IT Service Management skills and ITIL knowledge is a plus;
- Excellent communication and moderation skills;
- Structured, result and customer oriented work style and motivation to work in a team;
- Experience with ticketing tools is a plus.
- Fluent English - written and spoken (German is a plus).
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.