DATA WAREHOUSE DEVELOPER
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile FIRST BANK active.
Vezi toate job-urile DATA WAREHOUSE DEVELOPER active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
The BI and Data Analytics Developer / DW reporting will be responsible for analyzing the existing Data landscape, enhancing and creating streamlined data models and data integration strategies. They will also play an integral role in creating the next generation platform for Business Intelligence.
Other responsibilities will include report development, performing requirements gathering, and testing. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into operational reports;
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines efficiently and with high quality;
- Must possess strong organizational skills with demonstrated attention to detail;
- Must be flexible and able to adapt in a changing business environment;
- Must possess a positive attitude and strong work ethic;
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group (executives, managers, and subject matter experts);
- Analyse of existing operational reports in the BI platform - and performe enhancements to allow business users to easily interpret and analyze data to make informed business decisions;
- Provide day to day technical and analytical support to the operational reports and improve the consolidated platform by development and maintenance new functionality
- Knowledge of data modeling, databases and data integration
- ETL tools and technologies
- Experience with SQL and reporting tools
- Familiarity with “big data” and analytics
- Bachelor's degree from College or University
- 2+ years of experience as Business analyst or related activities;
- experience with financial reporting and/or planning systems, databases, data modeling, and advanced data analysis; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or regulatory requirements;
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Advanced Excel skills are required.
- Sharepoint & Jira knwoledge is a plus;
- Prior experience in the Romanian Banking market is an advantage;