Oracle Solution Architect
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• Experienced Oracle solution architect with Oracle Database migration experience
Skillsets for this role is as following: -
• Candidate should be able to design the logical domains required and the design of the Oracle VM Manager to control the configuration of the SOLARIS platforms running on Oracle Solaris T7 series hardware.
• Must have experience on designing of environments to support large Oracle databases including Oracle Dataguard and eBusiness suite.
• Will be responsible for the overall design of the Oracle platform including the database and application server architecture on Solaris T / M series hardware
• Focus will be on designing the solution to support the requirements of the oracle applications and database platforms
• To take the lead on the implementation of the specific solutions required for migration, in conjunction with the project manager
• A generalist able to govern and support the wider implementation, whilst working with the specialist on each given area where ‘deep dive’ into problematic area is required
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Gym membership discount
• Subscriptions for online benefits and learning platforms