Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future. Peak performance for premium automobiles is our commitment, technological leadership is our motivation!
DRÄXLMAIER Group has started the activities in Romania in 1993 and ever since has constantly developed into a stable, committed investor, employing about 15.000 people within the country.
• Higher Education in Finance / Economic Studies;
• Minimum 5 years of experience with an international company either in Financial Controlling or a Senior Analyst position;
• Good knowledge of using MS-Office;
• Very good knowledge of English, knowledge of German is an advantage;
• Knowledge of working in SAP;
• Analytical skills and risk prevention;
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of financial information;
• Ability to work in a team and communication skills.
• Responsible for budgeting process, monthly financial review with solid business insight;
• Responsible for settling the Governance and secure the compliance;
• Analyze business performance, support on decision-making by establishing standard reporting or business case;
• Work closely with cross functional teams and assist with the preparation of the annual operating plan;
• Develop standards in Controlling Romania;
• Prepare presentation for senior management level and provide convincing commentaries or recommendation to support business development.
• Initial training;
• Career advancement opportunities;
• International work environment.
If you are an enthusiast person and you want to develop professionally in an international environment, please send us your application!
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks