SAP MDG ABAP Programmer
DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future. Peak performance for premium automobiles is our commitment, technological leadership is our motivation!
DRÄXLMAIER Group has started the activities in Romania in 1993 and ever since has constantly developed into a stable, committed investor, employing about 15.000 people within the country.
• Degree in mathematics, computer science, business informatics or similar;
• Knowledge in master data management would be an advantage;
• ABAP- OOP, WebDynpro knowledge is an advantage;
• Preferable at least 1 year of experience in ABAP Development;
• Very good English skills.
• Ensure the design and the technical overall conception for a specific application;
• Focus on applications handling master data. (SAP MDG / MDM);
• Check the integration of the relevant application by updating the IT system landscape;
• Ensure the architecture and MDM conformity and integration capacity of new architectures or architecture;
• Create and review IT specifications focus on master data management implementations. (SAP MDG / Dräxlmaier MDM system);
• Coordination and implementation of work packages in IT projects
• We promote a warm and open-minded environment, strongly connected to the family spirit in which the company was founded;
• Friendly environment;
• Flexible working hours;
• Training programs and certificates;
• Secure jobs;
• Traveling to other locations of the Group and developing projects within an international environment;
If you are an enthusiast person and you want to develop professionally in an international environment, please send your CV.
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks