Supervision of Units (Quality) Plant
DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future. Peak performance for premium automobiles is our commitment, technological leadership is our motivation!
DRÄXLMAIER Group has started the activities in Romania in 1993 and ever since has constantly developed into a stable, committed investor, employing about 15.000 people within the country.
• Technical degree;
• Min. 2 years of experience in a related field (Automotive industry);
• Good knowledge of MS-Office;
• Advanced knowledge of English;
• Communication and teamwork skills;
• Process oriented thinking and very good analytical skills.
• Cooperate in identifying and developing suggestions for improvement;
• Implement the actions determined;
• Finding measures and methods to solve non-compliant situations;
• Preparation of informative notes following internal complaints and their transmission to the departments involved;
• Opening complaints to suppliers due to material defects;
• Preparation of defects analyzes based on objective and economic criteria, participation in the solving problems team.
• Initial training;
• Career advancement opportunities;
• International work environment.
If you are an enthusiast person and you want to develop professionally in an international environment, please send us your application!
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks