Logistics Process & Material Flow Planner
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile DRAXLMAIER Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile Logistics Process & Material Flow Planner active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future. Peak performance for premium automobiles is our commitment, technological leadership is our motivation!
DRÄXLMAIER Group has started the activities in Romania in 1993 and ever since has constantly developed into a stable, committed investor, employing about 15.000 people within the country.
• Technical or Economic Degree;
• Min. 5 years of experience in a related field (Automotive logistics, material flow planning, lean production, project management, similar field);
• Good knowledge of MS-Office (focus on Excel);
• Advanced knowledge of English, knowledge of German is an advantage;
• Experience in using SAP and logistics control systems;
• Communication and teamwork skills, process oriented thinking and very good analytical skills.
• Plan, implement, support and improve complex logistics processes in coordination with Central Logistics Planning;
• Lead logistics projects and make complex logistics plans in the site or the carline project;
• Plan, describe, optimize and implement logistics processes according to the best practice approach, economic points of view and according to the logistics planning guidelines;
• Collect data for the capacity and resource planning of the relevant plant;
• Provide support to specify and optimize internal standards and processes within the own specialized unit (e.g. to compile and implement globally effective standards for logistics planning, for developing and implementing logistics corporate principles and for adapting the whole supply chain at the production plants, for the selection and implementation of IT systems, standard equipment etc.);
• Participate in working out site strategies like e.g. making feasibility studies and site examinations from a logistics point of view;
• Develop and implement action for sustainable logistics supply quality;
• Compile macro value streams and participate in micro value streams as a planning basis;
• Plan and implement provision concepts in production in a carline project and/or across the sites per agreement with Central Logistics Planning;
• Calculate logistics costs and coordinate them with Central Logistics Planning (e.g. for business plans, etc.);
• Participate in defining logistics product structures, compiling packaging concepts and industrial manufacture according to the workshop concept;
• Specify necessary storage levels and storage options according to standards/guidelines (high rack, marketplace, supermarket, JIS picking, block storage, AULA) and their regular check after changes;
• Apply and continue developing systems and calculation tools for storage levels, FIFO buffers, route plans and necessary Kanban buffers;
• Recruit and carry out the process of collecting containers;
• Prepare proposals for packaging work instructions;
• Fill level optimizations for existing packaging;
• Do spot checks of the actual Truck Utilization;
• Check if the ramp utilization requires to adjust the transport schedule and make proposals to adjust, if needed.
• Initial training;
• Career advancement opportunities;
• International work environment.
If you are an enthusiast person and you want to develop professionally in an international environment, please send us your application!
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks.