DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future. Peak performance for premium automobiles is our commitment, technological leadership is our motivation!
DRÄXLMAIER Group has started the activities in Romania in 1993 and ever since has constantly developed into a stable, committed investor, employing about 15.000 people within the country.
Technical or Economic Degree;
• Min. 5 years of experience in a related field (Automotive logistics, material flow planning, lean production, project management, similar field);
• Good knowledge of MS-Office (focus on Excel);
• Advanced knowledge of English, knowledge of German is an advantage;
• Experience in using SAP and logistics control systems;
• Communication and teamwork skills, process oriented thinking and very good analytical skills
• Participate in: collecting data on capacity and resource planning for the appropriate plant , making simple feasibility studies and site investigations , developing and implementing measures for sustainable logistics supply quality and process optimizations (e.g. by compiling value streams as a planning basis);
• Participate in in defining logistics product structures, compiling rough packaging concepts and industrial manufacture according to the workshop concept;
• Determine necessary storage levels and storage options according to standards/guidelines (high racks, market place, supermarket, JIS picking, block storage, AULA) and their regular optimization after changes;
• Apply systems and calculation tools for storage levels, FIFO buffers, route planning and required Kanban buffers and show the capacity utilization of the storage levels over the timeline;
• Find, recommend and carry out/check process improvements in the logistics area;
• Contribute to the planning and optimization of timetables, delivery time window, ramp allocation and number of exchange trailers;
• Carrying out packing tests, transport tests and documenting the results;
• Recruit and carry out the process of collecting containers;
• Prepare proposals for packaging work instructions ;
• Fill level optimizations for existing packaging;
• Do spot checks of the actual Truck Utilization;
• Check if the ramp utilization requires to adjust the transport schedule and make proposals to adjust, if needed.
• Initial training;
• Career advancement opportunities;
• International work environment.
If you are an enthusiast person and you want to develop professionally in an international environment, please send us your application!
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks.