Head of Quality Methods
DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future. Peak performance for premium automobiles is our commitment, technological leadership is our motivation!
DRÄXLMAIER Group has started the activities in Romania in 1993 and ever since has constantly developed into a stable, committed investor, employing about 15.000 people within the country.
• Technical degree;
• Min. 2 years of experience in a related field (Automotive);
• Good knowledge of Core Tools, IATF, APQP and FMEA;
• Advanced knowledge of English;
• Communication and teamwork skills;
• Process oriented thinking and very good analytical skills.
Expansion / standardization and deepening of quality tools and methods in the entire production network;
• Ensuring the quality of the products and work processes for several series for several external customers at several customer locations;
• Analysis, further development and improvement of existing methods and tools relevant to Q management, Q improvement and Q assurance in the PC network;
• Creation and implementation of new methods and tools relevant to Q management, Q improvement and Q assurance in the PC network;
• Ensuring compliance with / implementation of specified standards / tasks (e.g. complaint management / process, training, methods, analyzes, audits, reporting, etc.) according to specifications;
• Initiation of countermeasures in the event of deviations;
• Manage / ensure projects (e.g. CIP, optimization projects, etc.) in the area of quality;
• On-site qualification (instruction / training) of the relevant plants in the PC group with regard to quality tools / methods;
• Collaboration in the analysis of complex cross-sectional topics, including relevant departments;
• Technical responsibility in troubleshooting processes by developing measures for the sustainable elimination of defects and malfunctions; Monitoring the implementation of measures in the responsible projects / plants / special topics;
• Carrying out product and process audits as well as ensuring the analysis and evaluation of results and causes of defects in the responsible plants and ensuring the initiation of measures;
• Support with the transfer of products into series production and approval of the processes (D1 / R @ R);
• Development and implementation of strategies and measures on the subject of lean management and Industry 4.0
• Initial training;
• Career advancement opportunities;
• International work environment.
If you are an enthusiast person and you want to develop professionally in an international environment, please send us your application!
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks