Group Leader of Application Engineering
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile DRAXLMAIER Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile Group Leader of Application Engineering active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future. Peak performance for premium automobiles is our commitment, technological leadership is our motivation!
DRÄXLMAIER Group has started the activities in Romania in 1993 and ever since has constantly developed into a stable, committed investor, employing about 15.000 people within the country.
• Higher Education in a technical, scientific or specialized field or comparable training;
• Minimum 2 years of experience on a similar position (automation know how and experience with: AOI, soldering , EOL, test, robotics, screwdriving, PLC);
• Leadership experience.
• Knowledge of English;
• Analytical skills;
• Ability to work in a team and communication skills.
• Creation of short and medium-term budget and investment planning for the field of application technology, taking into account planned projects in coordination with the supervisor;
• Ensuring efficient project management for the planning, monitoring and control of own work packages in the projects with regard to capacities, quality and costs and ensuring an active integration of application technology in the project work, taking into account the production standards in the corresponding production network;
• Controlling and coordinating a competent participation in the development and definition of the design of equipment (e.g. in the preparation of specifications, selection and performance review of suppliers, especially from technological aspects such as processes, plants, tools and devices);
• Ensuring the commissioning and parameterization of new equipment according to requirements for the production of new and existing products of the CS segment in the worldwide plants in cooperation with the other areas in the CS segment (e.g. Process Planning, Production and Quality);
• Controlling, coordinating and monitoring the implementation of test runs and safeguards according to the defined requirements of the OEMs to check compliance with defined acceptance criteria of OEMs and ensuring the proper documentation of tests performed;
• Analyze and evaluate (u. a. Parameters, characteristics, influencing factors of errors that have occurred in the manufacturing process) in the global plants after the implementation of new products and obtain conclusions and take action to correct errors that have occurred;
• Ensuring support for production in the global plants in the area of responsibility in line with requirements by permanently identifying potential for improvement in series production and implementing improvement measures to ensure smooth, efficient and trouble-free series production;
• Controlling, coordinating and carrying out training courses for employees in the global plants with regard to new or modified application standards, parameters and tolerances, in particular when using new technologies, including the training of satellites at locations worldwide and create work instructions and the training in cooperation with the production for the qualification of the production staff;
• Leading, promoting and motivating the assigned employees in accordance with the management principles of the company;
• Development plan for the employee in accordance with the new technologies.
• Initial training;
• Career advancement opportunities;
• International work environment.
If you are an enthusiast person and you want to develop professionally in an international environment, please send us your application!
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks