Process Planning for AMG S-Box
DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future. Peak performance for premium automobiles is our commitment, technological leadership is our motivation!
DRÄXLMAIER Group has started the activities in Romania in 1993 and ever since has constantly developed into a stable, committed investor, employing about 15.000 people within the country.
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Production Technology / Industrial Engineering or comparable training;
• Min. 2 years of experience in a related field (Automotive, Manufacturing);
• Advanced knowledge of English;
• Communication and teamwork skills;
• Process oriented thinking.
• Execution of analysis for optimization, (e.g. value stream analysis, etc.);
• Training of basic methods, (e.g. planning methods, etc.) within production plants;
• Planning and realization of production processes, for existing and new products. Under - utilization of knowhow of almost all production processes;
• Execution of optimization projects in existing series projects;
• Creation of specifications and requirement manuals, production plans (plan-time-calculation), process flows, production layouts and create and execute line balancing in production cells;
• Collaboration in the product and process FMEA, as team member for the industrialization topics.
• Initial training;
• Career advancement opportunities;
• International work environment.
If you are an enthusiast person and you want to develop professionally in an international environment, please send your CV through our website, by searching for the job title: Process Planning for AMG S-BOX.
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks.