Demand Planner: Bucharest
Ursus Breweries este cel mai mare producător de bere din România. Mărcile din portofoliul Ursus Breweries sunt: URSUS, Timișoreana, Ciucaș, Grolsch, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Redd’s, Stejar, Azuga, Pilsner Urquell și St Stefanus.
Pentru mai multe informații despre Ursus Breweries și programele sale, vă rugăm să vizitați: www.ursus-breweries.ro și www.desprealcool.ro.
Pentru mai multe detalii legate de cariera in Ursus Breweries vizitaţi site-ul nostru de recrutare www.ursusbreweriescariere.ro.
• University studies: economical/ technical
• 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in demand planning positions
• Ability to communicate and understand the needs of relevant stakeholders
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail without losing sight of bigger picture
• Ability to accept and manage change, open-minded, working well in uncertain environments
• Team player that works well with others, flexible, goal oriented
• Pro-active attitude and permanent willing for professional growth
• Computer literate, experienced Microsoft Excel user
• English – upper intermediate
• Updates on a weekly basis the short-term 13 week forecast and on a monthly basis the long-term 78 week forecast at SKU/channel/depot level;
• Analyzes weekly the forecast accuracy deviations and takes corrective actions;
• Provides input for promotional executions and NPDs;
• Interacts with Commercial and Supply teams to drive alignment on short term activities;
• Represents the demand team in the joint Supply – Demand – Customer Service meetings;
• Monitors stock age for each location and recommends corrective actions;
• Issues weekly and monthly reports to monitor standard Department KPIs;
• Performs ad-hoc analysis on forecast accuracy, sales performance, NPD performance.
The Demand Planner is responsible for optimizing Supply Chain and Commercial performance through accurate sales forecasting, using various statistical methods, software tools, as well as close collaboration with Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain teams.