This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs Portfolio Management active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz. Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead. Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Job role The Portfolio Management works with GLNA stakeholders in order to assure the necessary guidance, support and reporting for the projects as well as for the process and tools in use.
- Checking the projects financial details
- Managing and obtaining necessary projects’ approval
- Performing quality check of new project briefs and change requests
- Preparing overview on project pipeline and supporting the approval process
- Tracking of project actuals and comparison with planned figures
- Bi-monthly preparation of management reporting, monitoring targeted budget versus approved consumed budget
- Organizing, preparing and taking minutes for both project approval meetings and customer alignment meetings
- Accurate and timely creation of approved projects in IT project portfolio
- Ensuring that documentation is complete and enclosed (project brief, approvals, signed order form)
- Creating new users in the PPM tool and licenses maintenance and cost control
- Supporting stakeholders with Project Portfolio Management (PPM) processes
- Delivering trainings to stakeholders regarding PPM tool usage
- Preparing data for PPM reporting
- Continuously updating the projects’ status in PPM tool
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration or similar)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Sharepoint, PowerPoint), ServiceNow knowledge is a plus
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Accurate and reliable way of working
- Quick perception
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Customer and service oriented demeanor
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.