Junior Controller (Automotive Aftermarket)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Junior Controller (Automotive Aftermarket) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
We support Bosch Group in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling and Purchasing.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance and accounting processes.
Controlling Shared Service portfolio includes a broad range of services such as cost center controlling, budgeting and forecasting, controlling of internal and external charging, monthly business reporting, and sales analysis.
Commercial Customer Support is performing activities related with commercial and logistics topics for automotive customers. The main activities include: tracking and monitoring of sales targets, supporting collection and dispute management, maintenance of customer specific logistics and sales elements.
In addition, our Purchasing Business Operations specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of services: process a purchase requisition to purchase order, including parts-on-stock, process invoice clearing, negotiate Bosch suppliers' offers, manage suppliers' changes, onboard and maintain globally Bosch suppliers' e-Catalogues, offer global support for tenders and general back-office support for our clients for any indirect purchasing activity.
Strategic Purchasing Category Management department is developing in Timisoara. The team drives strategic supplier management and contract negotiations for all indirect demands on Eastern Europe and DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) level within the Bosch Group through the active presence of our strategic buyers' team specialized on different commodities.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree - Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Controlling, Economics, or related degree;
- 1 year of working experience in controlling or finance area;
- ?Proficient computer skills - SAP Module CO and MS Office, especially Excel;
- ?Preferably basic knowledge of the database management systems SAP Business Warehouse, Oracle Hyperion Essbase Enterprise Planning and MS SQL Server;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- ?Structured, careful and analytical way of working;
- ?Team player and ability to work in a flexible way, resilient;
- ?Reliable and efficient concerning due dates;
- ?High customer and service orientation;
- ?Good communication skills;
- ?Willingness to travel and to work in an intercultural environment.
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Relocation package;
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module;
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your new born with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch;
- Home office - If you want to work a few days per month from home;
- Health and sport benefits - Because your health is a priority to us;
- Various discounts to our partners;
- Inspiring working conditions;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset.
- ?Updating and providing standard reports to the division's controlling community (e.g. TNS Daily List, PPC-Charts, BVS Standard Slides);
- ?Ensuring on-time delivery as well as data quality in all process steps by validating data;
- ?Preparing and executing the division's controlling data (Actual, Forecasts), e.g. multidimensional Profit and Loss Statement by customer, products, country;
- Ensuring good communication with customer organization;
- ?Supporting task transfer in transition projects;
- ?Preparing and updating desktop procedures, process and work instructions;
- Supporting of year-end closing activities and maintaining master data (e.g. in SAP-CO);
- ?Being responsibile for reading, understanding and applying the procedure from area of responsibility and also interdepartmental procedures;
- ?Performing different additional tasks required by the division by direct superior.