Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
• Bachelor’s Degree in software technologies or related field
• 3+ years’ experience in software development or 3+ years’ in technical support
• Written and verbal fluency in the English language
• Analytical, debugging, problem-solving and root-cause analysis skills
• General knowledge about DataModels relationships
• Software application architecture (ex. web architecture)
• SOAP and REST services
• Deployment technologies
• Incident management platforms (ex. JIRA, ZenDesk)
• RAD (rapid application development) platforms
• Summary knowledge about: Java Script, CSS, HTML, T-SQL
• Understand the requirements of our partners/customers, reproduce their environment and conduct internal tests for finding the root cause of an issue
• Solve technical product issues and questions that our customers report to us. You will communicate directly with them using our Service Desk tool
• Keeping customers/partners happy with prompt responses and excellent communication
• Collaborate and work closely with the development teams of the platform to solve issues in a timely manner
• Ability to gather feedback from our partners/customers for improving our platform or our technical documentation
• Reporting product issues to development teams