This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in software technologies or related field
• 3+ years’ experience in software development or 3+ years’ in technical support
• Written and verbal fluency in the English language
• Analytical, debugging, problem-solving and root-cause analysis skills
• General knowledge about DataModels relationships
• Software application architecture (ex. web architecture)
• SOAP and REST services
• Deployment technologies
• Incident management platforms (ex. JIRA, ZenDesk)
• RAD (rapid application development) platforms
• Summary knowledge about: Java Script, CSS, HTML, T-SQL
• Understand the requirements of our partners/customers, reproduce their environment and conduct internal tests for finding the root cause of an issue
• Solve technical product issues and questions that our customers report to us. You will communicate directly with them using our Service Desk tool
• Keeping customers/partners happy with prompt responses and excellent communication
• Collaborate and work closely with the development teams of the platform to solve issues in a timely manner
• Ability to gather feedback from our partners/customers for improving our platform or our technical documentation
• Reporting product issues to development teams