We're looking for a talented designer who can use creative and responsive artwork to help us build and promote awesome software. As a Graphic Designer with 4PSA, you need to have an eye for art & detail and be a natural in making things beautifully simple. You are that visual storyteller that can push the boundaries of creative thinking.
- Develop high quality design that focuses on easy and clean user experience. You should cover online media campaigns, online demos, websites, promotions, infographics, digital signage, and more
- Ensure that concepts and visuals are on strategy, on brand, and integrated with campaign themes
- Design cohesive systems of templates, animations, iconography, and visuals for all marketing channels including presentations and online communication
- Bring iterative improvements to our marketing and brand properties
- Present your ideas rationally and be able to process the feedback
- Create and maintain a library of design and interface resources, monitor industry trends and best practices
- Explore unconventional approaches to conventional problems
- You have 3+ years of experience in designing for web
- You have a portfolio relevant for your empathic design knowledge
- You understand the design's role in the end-user and business objectives relation
- You encourage feedback
- You master the Adobe Creative Suite
- You have a solid understanding of design principles, typography, and color theory that result in clean, modern, and focused work
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge is considered a strong plus.