Sales Account Manager
The Sales Account Manager will join the Sales team that deals with thousands of customers and leads in over 60 countries. You will be in charge with executing the sales strategy in the front-line of customer acquisition on the global level.
Communication takes place through phone, chat, email or direct contact. On this job, you will:
- Build business by identifying leads, establishing contact and developing relationships with them, and converting them into paying customers
- Maintain relationships with customers and leads by providing information and guidance and by researching and recommending new opportunities
- Identify improvements for products and services by staying updated with technology trends, market activity, and competitors
- Conduct sales presentations and training
- Experience in IT service sales
- Excellent written, verbal, and documentation skills in English
- High level of motivation for sales and ability to meet sales goals
- Great presentation and speaking skills
- Good analytical skills to understand the challenges and problems that customers face so they can identify opportunities for a sale
- Highly customer oriented with great ability to establish and maintain relationships
- Highly organized, capable to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, while being able to prioritize tasks appropriately/as needed
- Excellent speaking skills of Spanish, Portuguese, or German are considered a plus.
- Very good technical skills are considered a plus.
- Over 20 benefits, from VIP medical insurance to shares and support programs
- Major technical challenges in real-time communications, high performance service delivery, data analytics
- Easy access to our office. We even have a Hugmobil to make your commute as short as possible.