Internship Mobile Software Engineer
As part of our team, you will have the perfect opportunity to understand the general architecture of our mobile apps and learn more about real-time communication. Our internship is very hands-on, so get ready to develop and implement app components in native Objective-C, Swift or Java.
Our mentors will be there to guide you every step of the way and help you improve your skills. When the Cool Hubgets Internship is over, you may be one of the interns invited to join our team. If you are still a student, we'll customize your work schedule based on your timetable and help you with your graduation project.
Come on, take this exciting internship opportunity and gain valuable work experience. We have plenty of perks waiting for you 😉
What You Will Have to Do
- Understand the general architecture of our mobile apps
- Understand real-time communication - network stack, operating system requirements, signaling and media protocols
- Contribute to the development of the mobile apps
- Develop and implement app components in native Objective-C, Swift or Java
- Investigate security and undesired conditions
- Write automated tests
- Contribute to the building process, automation, and publishing tools.
- Computer Science (or related technical field) student or fresh graduate
- Good general coding skills
- Basic knowledge of Objective-C or Java programming language
- Basic knowledge of common design patterns, frameworks, and libraries for iOS and Android
- Familiarity with mobile apps ecosystem
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Great attention to details
- Over 20 benefits, from VIP medical insurance to shares and support programs
- Major technical challenges in real-time communications, high performance service delivery, data analytics
- Easy access to our office. We even have a Hugmobil to make your commute as short as possible.