IT Escalation Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs IT Escalation Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Professional Services, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The IT Escalation Manager acts as an escalation point for different IT related issues, concerns or questions from different important stakeholders. Provides support and process coordination when the on-site teams are in trouble and works in strong relation with external partners and provides to ensure the efficient communication.
- Act as 2nd level escalation point for IT relates issues/different concerns/questions regarding processes and projects for Allianz SE/Allianz Services /Allianz Consulting/ Allianz Deutschland/ Allianz Partners DE/ Allianz Kulturstiftung & Umweltstiftung;
- Have a deep knowledge related to the systems and procedures across Allianz SE/ Allianz Services/ Allianz Consulting / Allianz Deutschland/ Allianz Partners DE/ Allianz Kulturstiftung & Umweltstiftung;
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT data operations;
- Linking the escalation task with incident problem records, identifying suitable service provider contacts, and finding the appropriate customer management services qualified for the task;
- Monitor incident queues and work with the team to ensure escalated cases are worked within the required SLA’s and customer requirements;
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages;
- Inform the concerns teams regarding system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages;
- Working closely together with architects, release management, and other Service Managers;
- Works with projects, the business and internal/external IT service providers in order to ensure that all escalated issues related to IT Hardware are solved in a timely manner;
- Have a detailed knowledge of the IT services provided;
- Manage and proactively resolve escalated customer issues including critical issues;
- Has a detailed understanding of the service construct and critical metrics (SLAs, KPIs, etc.) to evaluate and review service performance and technical information provided by the service suppliers;
- Support the ITPS Service Manager and IT Service Manager: Onsite Support Services in regards to service delivery management;
- Offer support for IT Premium and Onsite Teams on IT/systems issues when needed;
- Responsible with different reports when asked including KPI reports;
- Provide regular and accurate reporting on the IT service performance when needed;
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are followed.
- Qualification or corresponding professional experience in IT (at least 3 years in support teams);
- Skills and competencies (functional / technical / methodical / social, alliance competencies);
- In-depth knowledge/experience in ITIL processes and tools;
- Experience with international project or (offshore) cooperation;
- Proficiency in Office 365 and Service Management tools;
- Pronounced commitment and flexibility, assertiveness, goal and team orientation as well as independent work, personal responsibility, initiative, persuasiveness and negotiation skills.
- Fluency in English is required;
- Fluency in German is optional;
- Reliable with high level of accuracy;
- Ability to coordinate with all levels of stakeholders and ability to persuade/follow-up to ensure results;
- Team player and ability to work under pressure with advanced level of self-organization and initiative;
- Ability to remotely coordinate with stakeholders across globe by effectively utilizing the communication channels;
- Good communication and relationship building skills;
- Certification in ITIL V4 (Foundation).
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.