IT Service Integration Manager with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs IT Service Integration Manager with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Professional Services, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The IT Service Integration Manager is responsible with end to end process for end devices and related services. He acts as a coordination point between vendors, providers and local support functions. Also helps actively the IT Escalation Managers in solving issues with the related customers.
- Technical End-to-End responsibility for end devices and related services;
- Cost responsibility for the mentioned services (staff, maintenance contracts);
- Ensuring the maintenance quality of the mentioned IT services;
- Service oriented reporting & service quality check (for clients);
- SLAs/performance management & reporting;
- Service-Lifecycle-Management (continuous service improvement) for existing and new setup of services;
- Problem control processes with partners after incidents and escalations;
- Continuous analysis of incidents to identify problem hot spots;
- Participate in and lead projects with customers and external partners;
- Representation of the service in e.g. committees, events, board meetings;
- Working closely together with architects, release management and other Service Managers;
- Setup of KPI and appropriate reporting.
- Qualification or corresponding professional experience in IT (at least 5 years in different support projects);
- Extensive knowledge of the services release management processes;
- Good knowledge in the area processes and methodologies (Opex Blue Belt Certificate);
- Good knowledge of process management technologies;
- English & German fluency;
- Strong skills in IT Hardware (Notebooks, Desktops, Thin Clients, peripherals etc.);
- Strong personal drive and ability to work under pressure and with frequently changing priorities, delivering always best quality;
- Experience in working and leading international IT projects for internal and external customers in a national and international environment;
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting, initiative, self-responsibility and independence;
- Structured thinking and acting, capability to solve problems and decision-making ability.
- Fluency in English is required;
- Fluency in German is required;
- Reliable with high level of accuracy;
- Ability to coordinate with all levels of stakeholders and ability to persuade/follow-up to ensure results;
- Team player and ability to work under pressure with advanced level of self-organization and initiative;
- Ability to remotely coordinate with stakeholders across globe by effectively utilizing the communication channels;
- Good communication and relationship building skills;
- Certification in ITIL V4 (Foundation).
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.