Data Engineer - Power BI Expert
Candidates will also have to demonstrate:
• 6+ years’ experience,
• 3+ years’ experience on Analysis Services,
• 3+ years’ experience on Power BI,
• Knowledge on SQL and NoSQL,
Languages: English required, Spanish & French as a benefit
Soft Skills: excellent communication, leadership, open-minded, agile, autonomous, business-oriented, customer-oriented (ability to work in complex organizations)
The candidate will participate in the design, development, roll-out and support of data related application, in corporation with the team located in Paris.
The data department is developing some tools with a range from data analytics to data-science. Some key department are currently increasing the pressure to have better visibility and data based approached to supervise their activities.
The corporate finance department is the major one with recent request for having capabilities to perform data segmentation, drill-down or so over their data that are covering several thousand millions of records. Other operational system, more business oriented are also asking for advanced data visualization that requires usages of two solutions that are referred internally for such purpose:
• azure analysis Services, for the data storage in cube like environment,
• power BI, for data restitution of the data.
The current position is aimed at:
• Bringing an internal expertise on these two solutions. The candidate will be the internal level 3 of support for these tools, for our 40 subsidiaries.
• Performing the design and implementation of corporate project, with a clear focus on the Analysis Services part.
The design of the reporting part in Power BI is usually delegated to some key users. Still, the candidate will be asked to create some of them punctually.
In its activities, the candidate will be assisted by our internal data engineers so that the data will be made accessible for the creation of AAS model. While on run, the supervision of the processes and proper data refresh will be done by people in charge of the run. Still, in case of errors or bug, the candidate will have to support the solution.
In terms of contacts, the candidate will also collaborate with:
• IT and business teams responsible for each project, mostly finance people for the coming month,
• IT and business teams in charge of data analysis, data scientists or so.
• The IT security team that will review regularly that development do not present security issues,
The ideal candidate is a data-engineer with at least 3 years of experience with Analysis Service design. Experience with high volume of data / performance management and optimization is a key skill for the position.
Vibe with us!
You will build strategic platforms that will improve the users’ experience with cards
and benefits on an international level
Exposure to various global cultures and teams
You will be working with the newest technologies
We offer you a very pleasant working environment, in the heart of Bucharest
We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexible hours, work from home,
flexible benefits system, on-the-job training. And we do not stop here!