BA (with Regulatory Reporting)
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Project Description:Working closely with one of the biggest international retail bank companies. as part of their Markets Regulatory Reporting MIFID department, functionally responsible for end-to-end regulatory reporting processes (MIFID, G20/EMIR, SFTR).Responsabilitati
• Business analysis
• Requirements gathering
• Product backlog refinement
• Estimations, Investigations, Research
• Work with stakeholders to produce business and functional requirements.
• Write functional specifications based on high-level requirements.
• Ensure that requirements are understood by development team
• Check requirements completion during all phases of development.
• Guide team (co-located) on what needs to be delivered.
• Clarify requirements with stakeholders and prepare corresponding documentation.
• Do Risk analyses and defect management; Participate in error investigation process.
• Identify Use cases, validate Test cases, Support test team.
• Efficiently collaborate with different departments - software development, testing, environment etc
• Build a good relationship with business users and on-site/off-site teams.
• Be proactive and foresee project perspective from business point of view.
• Be responsible for the overall product quality from a business user perspective.
• 5+ years on FA/BA role in Fin domain
• Extensive years' experience in a financial services, technology or regulatory-related role.
• Experience with Trade and Transaction Reporting.
• Experience with MIFID2
• Solid understanding of financial markets products, and trade life cycles.
• Solid understanding of the global transaction reporting regulations
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills across large data sets combined with accuracy and attention to detail.
• Track record of consistently completing work to a high standard whilst under pressure.
In terms of Trade and Transaction Reporting:
• Delivery of Business Requirements for the in-scope items - identify gaps in existing Requirements Documents, drive detailed Business Requirements either in agile through user stories or in waterfall model depending on Program's direction
• Engage with Client stakeholders i.e. Business leads, Trading Desks, Legal, Compliance, client on-boarding, IT etc. to drive detail business requirements and reach agreement on the requirements
• Facilitate handover of detailed requirements to Technology/Implementation teams through workshops/meetings etc.
• Facilitate UAT/end-to-end testing for Transaction Reporting
• Support Project planning by providing inputs on key activities and status of key activities
• CFA certification (CFA1, CFA2, CFA3)
• SWOT Analysis | MOST Analysis
• Six Sigma DMADV | DMAIC
• Rational Unified Process
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest in your professional training including business domain knowledge and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.