DevOps Automation for NFV/SDN
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
The engineers will be involved in large integration projects sold as PaaS (Platform As A Service) model. It includes the development of specific "aaS" solutions for each customer and the support of these solutions. The Platforms follow an Open Automation strategy.
• Sustaining engineering of the Platforms themselves independent of any customized solution. The Platforms are assembled from various open-source projects which are constantly evolving. Our Platforms will need continuous technology refreshes. Sustaining engineering of the platforms will be under the direction of Juniper to include updates and patches of open-source frameworks, development of Juniper-proprietary extensions, release testing, documentation, DevOps integration.
• Solution creation/project execution. This will be remote development resources working at the direction of Juniper OR onsite consultants responsible for capturing customer requirements and defining high-level designs as a part of a customer project. This could also be delivering projects such as VNF On-boarding.
• Support for Customer solutions. This needs to be high-touch support in recognition of the subscription fees and Juniper's incentive to maintain renewals.
- Python programming with some software dev background but automation should be enough
- DevOps tools: common stuff as Git/Gitlab, Jenkins, Ansible
- good Linux practice (app and infra admin) and virtualization (Docker containers)
- CI/CD pipeline with Docker
- nice to have basics in networking
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest in your professional training including business domain knowledge and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.