Agile Business Analyst
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Our team provides end to end application delivery (from business analysis to production) for projects and functional migration services (developing from scratch new applications based on legacy ones which planned to retire). Current team size 50+ people structured in agile sub-teams 7-9 people each. The delivery methodology is SCRUM.
Skills & Competencies
• Team player attitude with a sense of diplomacy
• At ease with sharing and transferring knowledge to others (whether it be within the agile team or with stakeholders)
• Knowledge of digital trends, standards, and issues
• Practical knowledge of agile methodologies, especially with practices of writing and prioritizing backlog items (INVEST, DEEP, Value Stream Map, etc....)
• Rigor and attention to details
• Financial background
• Fluent in French
• Experience as a Product Owner
The Agile Business Analyst's main function is to assist the Product Owner in the daily backlog management (writing of User Stories, validation of User Stories, sorting and prioritization of backlog). He/She cannot replace the Product Owner who is the only backlog responsible and decision-maker.
• Provides Digital expertise
• Enlightens with digital experience the solutions imagined by Product Owner (best practices, consistency with market standards...)
• Gives advice on possible improvements in the product backlog
• Supports Product Owner in Product Backlog prioritization
• Proposes prioritization adjustment based on the perceived value
• Participates in the lifecycle of Product Backlog
• Ensures that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all
• Details each selected feature in the form of a User Story small enough to be implemented within one sprint, including acceptance criteria necessary for the team to understand and develop the user story
• Understands and prioritize Technical Stories suggested by the team as well as Defect Stories
• Clarify any User Story upon request from the Development Team during a Sprint
• Participates and contribute to Agile events with the Team
• Contributes to testing User Stories developed by the Agile team
• Accepts or refuses developed Stories (if the Product Owner has granted delegation)
• Evaluates the quality of previous releases and current release in production
• Checks the new release for regression issues
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.