DevOps Engineer (Windows OS & IIS)
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
The Lease Transformation Program is a major multimillion-dollar IT initiative of one of the world's top ten IT companies that will redesign lease originations and servicing processes while rationalizing the supporting ecosystem with a new Lease Management and Originations platform (Odessa LeaseWave).
This transformation will have a global impact on the client's operations (in the Americas, EMEA, and APJ), and will take beyond 5 years. As part of this initiative, a strong directed software engineering and delivery organization is being built and divided into four multi-disciplinary feature teams. These teams will be responsible for the design, development, and test automation of platform extensions, integration components (micro services), integration virtualization, and reporting capabilities.
The feature teams will be comprised of Technical Project Managers/Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Software Engineers running Scrum in an adapted SAFE implementation for scaled agile delivery. Professionals should be located in Bucharest and available to work from the client's office when / if required.
Why join us?
•Very attractive salary and benefits package
•Modern and diverse technology stack and processes: Test/Behavior Driven Development, Test Automation with Gherkin and Specflow, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Docker, CI/CD with Gitlab, RabbitMQ, etc.
•One of the world's top-ten largest Technology companies, international environment
•Free parking places
•Good location close to the subway
•Newest technology stack
•Work from home one day a week
•Free technical and soft skills trainings
•Project duration beyond 5 years
- 3.5 years of relevant experience
- Strong experience with Windows OS & IIS
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines (GitLab)
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash and PowerShell)
- Great troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they
- Experience working with source code repositories GIT
- Ability to perform tasks for several projects at the same time
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related IT field
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience with containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with configuration providers ( HashiCorp Vault)
- System monitoring experience (Zabbix)
- Basic experience with .NET CLI / C#
- Experience with project management tools such as Agile, TFS, Scrum/ SAFe
- Ability to work in globally distributed teams
Build, deploy activities on non-production and production environments
• Support the Release Manager in preparing release notes, deployment instructions and run-books for production deployments
• Is able to provide support for technical infrastructure components (middleware, databases, operating systems)
• Involvement in the whole SDLC flow
• Contributes to problem and root cause analysis
• Contributes to continuous improvement of build, deploy and release processes
• Creates knowledge base articles
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.