Assistant Manager- Corporate Finance
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile British American Tobacco active.
Vezi toate job-urile Assistant Manager- Corporate Finance active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers. We hold robust market positions in each of our four regions – Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe – and we are leaders in more than 60 markets.Cerinte
• Essential requirements
• A financial background with a professional accountancy qualification, relevant university degree or ACCA
• Practical experience in applying this finance knowledge in business projects & change process implementations as well as managing financial results (P&L).
• Have a good knowledge and understanding of group reporting procedures and policies
• Excellent spreadsheet and general computer skills, including SAP and BPC
• Good knowledge of the Company’s activities, policies and procedures
• Fluency in both written and spoken English
• The ability to develop good working relationship with key management in all departments
• Skills in creating & maintaining a strong control environment within Finance function & across the business
• Excellent stakeholder management & ability to both support & challenge managers, and lead by example
• Excellent communication skills
• A commercial approach to all activities.
The Assistant Corporate Finance Manager will provide support for the planning and reporting process for GBS during QPRs and Company Plan and general reporting guidance to GBS entities when required. The role incumbent is responsible to produce reliable and accurate financial statements in line with BAT Group reporting standards.
• Support provided to Global Planning & Reporting manager for managing global consolidation & reporting of Regional BASS cost drivers quarterly (QPRs and CoPlan)
• Understanding GBS functional budgets and variances versus previous reporting exercise
• Consolidation of GBS cost base by Function and by location
• Perform variance analysis and cause of change details to explain variances on the cost base versus previous budget exercise (by location, by cost drivers, by functions up to lowest BPC L5)
• Advice and support to other GBS Finance teams during the planning exercise. Communicates with the centre and explains the reported numbers and variances vs plan. (Bat Group Accounts, Regional Finance)
• Alignment with all other Finance workstreams (OHDS, Revenues and Projects) to ensure all costs are properly captured
• Support provided to various budget holders (functions) during the planning exercise by providing details on underlying budget assumptions
• Provide support on ad-hoc Global GBS requests - According to the requirements, information is collected and analysed to deliver additional non-standard details to stakeholders. (Eg: consultancy analysis, travel cost analysis, capex analysis, FTEs, recharges, etc)
• Contribute to the design and implementation of GBS functional hierarchy (cost centres and WBS structure) to ensure alignment and proper reporting structure is in place to ensure consistent reporting at functional level across all GBS centres
• Perform BPC input of overheads, P&L and BS at CoPlan/ QPRs
• Month end closure: Finance support for Global Analytics (GAT), Business Optimization Center (BOC) and UK GBS Finance
• Review prepayments, accruals, and perform month end closure journals for reclassification if needed
• Raise PO SRM / IC PO via IGT, perform GR, PO closure, retrospective POs report
• BOC/GAT/UK Fin. Recharges – calculation, quarterly tracking and invoice issuing; true-up recharges if needed;
• BPC IC mismatches solving (P&L and BS) for each reporting exercise
• Ensure project costs are recharged to the correct budget holder, PO raised and RRB billing
• Prepare year to date reports for GBS BOC and GAT management for on-going projects
• Provides monthly support for the Finance Management Pack preparation. Prepares monthly GBS reports – local entity and management views for Global GBS (including Power BI report)
• Review and analyse the Actuals year to date spend review against latest budget version and engage with other GBS Finance locations to understand the root cause for material variances and if any sensitivities needs to be highlighted.
• Consolidate GBS Flash Report on a monthly basis and engage with Finance departments from other GBS locations to capture commentaries on material variances.