Mid-level Java Developer
We are a leading global provider of security and intelligence data mining software.
Our broad Actionable Intelligence™ portfolio for a safer world is deployed in over 100 countries, helping government, critical infrastructure and enterprise organizations to neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science / Software Engineering or other related fields
• Deep knowledge of Java 5 – 8 (4 years).
• Has worked with OOP, SOA architecture, SOAP and REST APIs
• Has worked with Hibernate
• Knowledge in T-SQL
• Deep knowledge in multithreading & multiprocessing
• Ability to quick entry to existing code
• Experience with WildFly / JBoss, Tomcat.
• Experience with versioning systems (GIT, SVN)
• Ready to travel abroad once a quarter
• Fluent English
• Willing to mentor junior
• Willing to lead a project development
Nice to have:
• Knowledge in Sybase
• Has worked with EJB and Spring
• Experience developing desktop applications (C#)
We are looking for a JAVA developer Mid who will-
• Project logical schemes and diagrams for structuring project requests in logical sequences
• Draft code modules in programming languages using integrates development environments
• Configure, test and modify necessary applications for delivering requests communicated by the client
• Project and modify data base structure by coding the data description using data base admin systems
• Prepare the necessary documents
• Ensure assistance by practical demonstrations, presentations and providing specific configurations
• Document permanently of specific topics (studies books and magazines in the field, electronic documentation, enrolls in discussions on domain topics)
• Collect, structure and analyze information
• Draft technical reports
• Ensure maintenance of equipment by following the instructions manuals, reporting to Service department the malware encountered
• Ensure good functioning of installed programs by following the procedures connected to the protection against viruses, maintaining the software configuration
Competitive Salary Package - we have monthly budget for different perks like Meal Tickets, Medical Subscription, Holliday's vouchers, etc.
Real opportunities for Internal promotions