C/C++ Developer - Automotive
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
You will work on functionalities in one of the following areas:
- Vehicle Access (Access by Key, Smart Phone, CarSharing)
- IT Security (Cryptography, Secure Code, Intrusion Detection, Intrusion Prevention, Embedded Security)
- Body (manual/automatic functionalities in the vehicle body, convertible, powered window, spoiler control, AC)
- Lights (LED-control, dynamic lights, interior adaptive lights, exterior lights)
- Central Gateway (InCar-IT, Data Transfer, Crowd Data Collection)
- You integrate and develop new features in C/C++ (e.g. routing functionality) for the next generation of a main ECU
- You perform code analysis, refactoring and optimize legacy code
- You contribute to the software architecture and clarify requirements in cooperation with the client and the team
- You utilize common design patterns as well as the advantages of object oriented programming
- You develop robust and effective code and ensure high quality of the embedded code by performing unit tests, simulation on real data (software in the loop) as well as simulation of the software on the target hardware (hardware in the loop)
- Academic degree in computer science, electrical engineering, telecommunication engineering or similar qualification
- Very strong C/C++ background, as well as a solid understanding of object oriented programming and design
- Strong embedded background and software debugging skills, excellent understanding of low-level limitations, performance optimization and multi-core architecture
- Very good understanding of the software development process, preferably in the automotive area
- You are hardworking and have team spirit
- Strong communication skills in English
- Enthusiasm for embedded systems and automotive
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest in your professional training including business domain knowledge and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.