Working Student in Human Resources Department
"Made by Bosch" stands for exceptional quality of a global player. We invest in the future by steering a consistently profitable course. With your commitment, you can also help protect the long-term success of the Bosch organization.
As market leader, the Automotive Electronics Division offers innovative electronic systems, photo-voltaic inverters, control units, sensors and semiconductors. Be part of our new and innovative Bosch team in Cluj.
- Bachelor or Master student at social sciences like: Human Resources, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work;
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team and to operate independently;
- Efficient work style and good teamwork skills;
- Fast learner and detail oriented;
- Ability to handle tasks flexibly;
- Willingness to accept responsibility;
- Presentation skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent English;
- Good command of MS Office tools.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work;
- Teambuilding - because together is always better.
- Support in recruitment activities;
- CV screening for open positions;
- Organizing interviews according to calendars of Recruiter, HRBP, Hiring Manager;
- Taking part in interviews together with HRBP or Recruiters;
- Providing feedback to candidates;
- Add candidates into database;
- Up-dates statuses for candidates in internal data-base as continuous process;
- Preparing job adds;
- Preparing internal documents related to internal transfer;
- Taking part in exit interviews next to Recruiter or HRBP;
- Suport in different ad-hoc activities related to HRL Department;
- Taking part to events and internal activities such as jobfairs, mass-recruitment projects, internal presentations.