Internship - NWE Care Agent
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Hewlett Packard Enterprise active
View all jobs Internship - NWE Care Agent active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In the NWE Care Agent role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future - one big idea at a time. You will be part of an exciting and dynamic organization responsible for driving the activities in support of our Customers, Partners and Sales teams as well as leading and defining the improvements to experiences to enable our continued growth. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready for your next opportunity and to grow with us?
Act – Innovate – Partner are the values we live by.
Sounds like you? Then we have the right opportunity - we are looking for a NWE Care Agent to join us! In this amazing role, you will provide professional solutions to the company end-users, dealers and service providers originating from unresolved escalated case issues, received via telephone and written correspondence. You will provide an escalation link for the company field employees, executives and channel regarding customer satisfaction issues including availability, price dissatisfaction, product safety issues, complaints with the company and/or its representatives, and complaints regarding an authorized dealer or channel. This internship program is particularly focused at curious, motivated individuals who want to gain experience and knowledge within a fast-paced global company. Peaked your interest? Apply today for this role!
6 months Internship program starting on June 2021
How you’ll make your mark:
• You will provide professional solutions to the company end-users, dealers and service providers originating from unresolved escalated case issues, received via telephone and written correspondence.
• You will provide an escalation link for the company field employees, executives and channel regarding customer satisfaction issues including availability, price dissatisfaction, product safety issues, complaints with the company and/or its representatives, and complaints regarding an authorized dealer or channel
• You have basic knowledge in the field of Customer Relations.
• Typically a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and/or 1-2 years related experience or Master's degree
• You have demonstrated verbal communication and customer service skills.
• You have knowledge of microcomputer hardware, basic- level knowledge of operating systems software.
• You have demonstrated writing/correspondence skills.
• You are fluent in written and verbal English
Why internship @ HPE?
• Great company culture and colleagues
• Competitive salary & benefits package (discounted Gym Memberships, Bookster, Dental Plan, Medical Insurance, Meal Tickets)
• Rewards through the Winning with Wellness program
• Stress- management programs
• Exclusive discounts just for working at HPE
• Access to various trainings and unlimited options for development
• Opportunity to learn from the best in the field
• Virtual Recruitment Process and Work-from-Home possibility - all candidate interaction will be via virtual tools, from initial conversation through interview process
• Successful interns are intended to be converted to graduate hires
• Charitable contribution matching by the HPE Foundation
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.