Internship - Care Agent
Provide professional solutions to the company end-users, dealers and service providers originating from unresolved escalated case issues received via telephone and written correspondence. Provide an escalation link for the company field employees, executives and channel regarding customer satisfaction issues including availability, price dissatisfaction, product safety issues, complaints with the company and/or its representatives, and complaints regarding an authorized dealer or channel.
Education and Experience Required:
- Student still enrolled in the University pursuing Bachelor/Master degree - 2nd, 3rd, 4th year of studies
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic knowledge in the field of Customer Relations. Demonstrated verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of microcomputer hardware, basic- level knowledge of operating systems software.
- Demonstrated writing/correspondence skills.
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Great company culture and colleagues
- Competitive salary & benefits package (discounted Gym Memberships, Bookster, Dental Plan, Medical Insurance, Meal Tickets)
- Rewards through the Winning with Wellness program
- Stress- management programs
- Exclusive discounts just for working at HPE
- Access to various trainings and unlimited options for development
- Opportunity to learn from the best in the field
- Virtual Recruitment Process and Work-from-Home possibility - all candidate interaction will be via virtual tools, from initial conversation through interview process
- Successful interns are intended to be converted to graduate hires
- Charitable contribution matching by the HPE Foundation
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is one of the world's largest technology companies. An American multinational and Fortune 500 company Hewlett Packard Enterprise has industry-leading positions in servers, storage, wired and wireless networking, converged systems, software, services and cloud. Hewlett Packard has been in the innovation business for more than 75 years. Our vast intellectual property portfolio and global research and development capabilities are part of an innovation road-map designed to help organizations of all sizes – from global enterprises to local start-ups – transition from traditional technology platforms to the IT systems of the future.
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.