IT Customer Support Officer with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Customer Support Officer with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
• You are fluent in French & English;
• You are familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook;
• You are not experienced in the job field, but you want to develop your skills together with our professionals;
• You are a team player with good communication skills;
• You are self-motivated, with a positive attitude and approach;
• You are able to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
• You are responsible in a work environment
• Support end user in day by day operations with specific applications, operating system, hardware and software;
• Receive and make calls, chats, emails and self-service contacts, collect information applying check list;
• Classify requests/incidents and provide initial support and triage;
• Research of required information using available resources, user guides and match complaints with Known Errors and Problems;
• Categorize and document cases per required standards;
• Identify and escalate priority issues;
• Support in using application functionalities, identification of possible workaround;
• Route cases that are not in scope or not resolvable to next levels of support;
• Handle operational queries with a sense of urgency while meeting required quality metrics;
• Resolve incidents and service requests using step by step documentation.
• Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
• Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform;
• Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects;
• Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives.