Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- experience in property management - a minimum of 2 years;
- higher technical studies (UTCB / Polytechnic graduate - Electrical installations);
- knowledge of legislation in the field;
- team spirit and collaboration;
- ability to make decisions, negotiate, identify needs, ambassador of the company;
- proactive and result-oriented person;
- open personality - easily relates to customers;
- Autocad knowledge and CRM applications;
- ANRE certification would be a plus;
- English language skills conversational level.
The Technical Manager will:
- controls all technical maintenance operations for office buildings, residential, commercial, and logistical facilities;
- it ensures that the maintenance procedures are carried out accordingly clauses of management contracts and according to the legislation in force;
- follow the preventive maintenance program;
- ensures its fulfillment and continuous improvement;
- prepares technical reports to the building owner according to the management contract.