HR Services Junior Administrator - 3 Months Contract
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Garrett - Advancing Motion active
View all jobs HR Services Junior Administrator - 3 Months Contract active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Garrett is a cutting-edge technology provider that enables vehicles to become safer, more connected, efficient and environmentally friendly. We lead the development of innovative and differentiated solutions which empower the transportation industry to redefine and further advance motion. We partner with the world’s leading car and truck manufacturers, creating the turbocharging, electric boosting and connected vehicle systems central to the latest generation of fuel efficient and lower emissions vehicles.Requirements
To qualify for this role you would need to:
- Graduated High School
- Fluent in English
- Great attention to details
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Have good abilities in terms of using a computer, especially the Microsoft Office Package
As our new HR Services Junior Administrator you will be responsible with:
- Perform a variety of complex activities in the preparation, processing, maintenance, verification and reconciliation of employee Job Descriptions for the Bucharest site.
- Work with the site HR Admin in supporting the delivery of the Job description project: creating job descriptions, sending to managers, ensuring signatures from employees, - scanning and filing the signed Job Descriptions, etc.
- Provide human resource services delivering positive results to the human resources function, employees and managers
Please note that this is a Project Based - 3 Months Contract role.