HR Internship (Student) @Colt
HR Internship (Student)
Job id: 20226
Colt provides network, voice and data centre services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure.
1 year contract
As a part of the HR initiative, the Global HR Services was rolled out with the intent to act as a single point of contact for all HR related queries / issues / requests and provide a standard service, equal quality and consistent employee experience across Colt.
Provides operational support to HR teams and employees across all Colt countries.
Respond to first line employee and manager queries on HR processes (e.g. absence, performance management and other life cycle events).
We are looking for an intern who wants to learn and support in various stages of the On Boarding and Induction activities for our new joiner.
Assist in on-boarding procedures, including data input in HR Systems, vendor notifications and escalations
Resolve various basic HR system, HR Policies or Processes queries/requests
Support the preparation of employment letters, e.g., invitation letter, employment certificate.
Registering and documentation in the systems ensuring the accuracy of the information;
Handle basic requests in cooperating with other teams and departments, such as HR and Security ;
Follow valid Terms and Conditions and specific policies to make sure the requests are understood properly;
Contribute to the internal customer satisfaction;
Verification and tracking of specific HR activities started (screening, feedback and escalations)
You should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained experience in various aspects of human resources support roles.
Role Specific Requirments:
- Customer focused & willingness to learn and develop new skills / perspectives;
- Team player with a „hands on-mentality“;
- Result oriented with high commitment, resilience and a positive attitude;
- Knowledge of MS Office products on user level (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- Fluent English (written and spoken). Other European language (German, French or Italian, Spanish) will be considered a plus
- Communication skills (written, presentational and inter-personal).
What we offer:
Colt is a growing business that is investing in its people. We offer skill development, learning pathways and accreditation to help our people perform at their best, regardless of role and location.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. Colt recognises the importance of a work life balance.
Some benefit examples are:
- Flexible working and relaxed dress code
- Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
- Private medical insurance
- Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
- Business mentoring