B2B Ecommerce Manager - Professional Brands
Orbico este distribuitorul a unui număr mare de branduri de calitate cunoscute la nivel global ce fac parte din categoria produselor de îngrijire a frumuseţii a produselor alimentare şi non-alimentare, aparate tehnice şi electrice pentru produse farmaceutice, jucării, produse textile, ţigări precum şi uleiuri de motor.Cerinte
2-5 years working experience in e-Commerce for a standalone B2C or B2B ecommerce;
Experience in developing, launching and activating ecommerce platforms;
Experience with key ecommerce selling and marketing tools & tactics (ex. E-merchandising, promotions, search, recommendations, product pages performance, A/B testing);
Knowledge of customer lifecycle management (ex. leads acquisitions and nurturing, conversion to sales, segmentation and personalization of communication through marketing automation;
Knowledge of analytics platforms (Google and Facebook tools for marketers);
Knowledge of beauty market; interested in beauty trends;
Excellent command of English;
Very good communication and collaboration skills.
Experience in implementing and activating a B2B platform in traditional sales organization (additional benefit, not required).
Key job duties:
- Responsible for launching the B2B platform (in cooperation with the local team and the external agency, with Group SP B2B Ecommerce & Digital Manager support);
- Responsible for the ongoing functioning of the platform:
localization & setup of all website content & product related content across website
creating additional market specific content (homepage, category pages, industry pages, info pages – articles, videos, visuals, tutorials, product pages, category pages, all product promo content);
- Responsible for the activation and monetization of the platform, and providing customers: E-merchandising, online sales tactics implementation, pricing strategy, customer database and any other ecommerce tactics aimed at generating incremental revenue as per Group SP B2B Ecommerce & Digital Manager’s guidelines;
- Co responsible for maintenance and future development of the platform (in cooperation with the external agency and Group SP B2B Ecommerce & Digital Manager);
- Cooperation with sales & marketing departments in order to plan promotion strategy and marketing campaign on the platform;
- Cooperation with customer service and logistics team on providing web-shop customers best levels of service;
- Work with external agencies on online media planning and execution to implement the digital marketing strategy (SEM, SEO, social media, brand awareness, and performance media tactics) as per SP B2B Ecommerce & Digital Manager’s guidelines.
Professional Brands Marketing & Distribution, part of Orbico Group, has been the leader in the professional hair care market in Romania for more than 25 years.
We pride on having a history of 25 years of partnership with beauty salons, close to professionals, providing education and inspiration alongside the renowned professional hair brands: Wella Professionals, Londa Professional, System Professional, Sebastian Professional and Nioxin.
Professional Brands Marketing&Distribution has expanded its activities by launching Skin Care Nails & Spa Division in November 2013. The brands in this division’s portfolio are: Repêchage, Rica, Natùrys and Jessica Cosmetics.
We aspire to be the number 1 partner of beauty salons in Romania. We can offer a complete portfolio of brands to meet all the needs of a salon. Our goal is to inspire professionals and together offer memorable experiences to salons’ clients.
We offer high-end products and services created specifically for the most passionate beauty experts and their customers.
The novelty and inspiration of world trends are translated into attractive looks for those who want to keep up with the beauty news. Every year we work with global experts to launch latest beauty trends designed to inspire and to support you in order to get the best possible results for each of your clients.
The education offer is rich and adapted to the needs of Romanian professionals. We also have trainers trained internationally, with great experience in hairdressing, professional cosmetics and manicure-pedicure, offering a wide variety of training programs.
SUPPORT FOR YOUR BUSINESS
We stand together with our partners and offer support for the development of their business. We support the salon’s profitability by investing in professional education programs for employees, managerial and business counseling, and also by offering a complete portfolio of professional products, state-of-the-art accessories and equipment, furniture and salon design.