Specialist Accounts Payable with Serbian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Talent Stream active
View all jobs Specialist Accounts Payable with Serbian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Talent Stream is looking to join forces and place candidates who:
- Have minimum three (3) years worth of experience
- Throughout their career, have achieved excellent results they are proud of
- Are looking for the right organization where they can make a long-lasting, positive contribution
Modern recruitment requires a higher degree of professionalism and client service standards which exceed the ones practiced today on the Romanian market.
• University degree in Finance with advance level of Serbian knowledge (written, read and spoken), intermediate level of English (written, read and spoken);
• Knowledge of SAP transactions used in Accounts Payable activity and 2-3 years of relevant professional experience.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook);
• Knowledge of Accounts Payable processes, roles and responsibilities;
• Advanced execution skills proved by ability to adjust new tasks & situations in an effective manner, showing flexibility in the way of thinking and acting;
• Solid ability to innovate, contributes to the identification of opportunities to improve work related activities.
• Ensures an accurate and timely fulfilling of activities assigned within Accounts Payable processes related to invoices posting, payments performing, correspondence with client, vendors reconciliation and month end closing;
• Ensures an accurate and timely fulfilling of all reporting activities assigned;
• Ensures compliance and internal controls with regards to finance & accounting processes in scope (e.g. purchase to pay process);
• Supports the development of processes, work procedures and solutions to optimize team activity;
• Contributes to projects and initiatives in the department;
• Respects and maintains the integrity and confidentiality of all data and information during daily operations;
• Supports the translations from Serbian for information/documents within Accounts Receivable;
• Communicates efficiently with relevant stakeholders and answers to their requests in a prompt and efficient manner.