FUNCTIONAL SAFETY ENGINEER, Location: Bucharest
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- Experience in developing automotive SW products;
- Experience with SW design, coding, static analysis (e.g. MISRA);
- Experience in a requirement driven process;
- Knowledge of SW testing methodologies;
- ISO26262 basic knowledge or similar safety standards (IEC61508);
- Experience with SW architecture modelling could be a plus;
- Experience with System modelling (preferably SysML/UML) could be a plus.
- Contribute to new product definition, from concept to full specification of HW & SW, with full ownership of t he functional safety aspects;
- Support preparing the product for formal internal and customer FuSa assessment and ultimately final certification;
- Analyse proposed SW architecture and create safety requirements and safety mechanisms;
- Conduct SW FMEAs definition and support central architecture team in conducting such activities;
- Compile Safety Manuals based on assumptions from FMEAs;
- Support HW team compile FMEDAs;
- Contribute to the FuSa expert community.
Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!