Aurachain Romania began its journey around 14 years ago, launching into the enterprise software market with a product focused on business process automation. During this time, we have successfully delivered well over 100 process governance client solutions across 15 countries in Europe, Australia and the Gulf. We have also been recognized as a global award-winning leader and innovator in the enterprise software space.Requirements
- University degree – bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant experience
- 5+ years knowledge of IT delivery and architecture including knowledge of application frameworks, systems and platforms, data modelling; extensive experience in application architectures and design; strong background in application development (programming).
- System architectures and operating systems: UNIX/AIX, Linux, Windows, virtualization solutions
- Deployment models: On premises, cloud, mobile
o JAVA EE
o Databases such as PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, MySQL or equivalents
o Web Services (SOAP, JSON-RPC, REST, Swagger) & XML/JSON
o Kubernetes and Docker is a plus
o Application servers
o Design patterns
o UML Modelling Skills
o Messaging systems/technologies
- Experience working with Cloud Platforms: Google/AWS/Azure/Openstack
- Experience working in an Agile based team
- Strong object-oriented design skills
- Well-developed requirements analysis skills, including good communication abilities (both speaking and listening) and stakeholder management (all levels up to Managing Director)
- Ability to balance business demands and IT fulfillment in terms of standardization, reducing risk and increasing IT flexibility
- English C level – Proficient user (speaking & writing)
- Strong client relationship skills, including the ability to influence client and guide the client to best solution to help resolve their needs
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to consolidate and integrate a wide range of inputs
- Strong communication (both oral and written), presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
- Self-motivated and proactive with ability to work in fast paced environment and under pressure
- Ability to manage own time to tight deadlines as well as commit and prioritize work duties and tasks
- Ability to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members
- Ability to work both independently to provide solutions to the client and as part of a team to accomplish tasks
- Pro-active attitude and very good organizational skills: ability to manage urgent requests and to also progress with longer-term projects in the other areas
- Good analytical and problem-solving experience
- Self-motivator, cooperative, good team player, flexible and creative
- Supports in developing data architectures for a business domain / area or project
- Assists the business and analysts in defining data requirements.
- Supports the development of project related data deliverables.
- Defines the solution architectures and high-level software designs, by creating architectural models and the documentation.
- Present his solution architecture within the decision forums to get the necessary approvals; explain his solution and design to towards the development teams and provides his continuous support during implementation.
- Ensures that architectures of solutions conform to the defined principles, blueprints, standards, patterns, etc., for solution architecture as well as for enterprise architecture.
- Carries out reviews of software designs and documentation making sure the implementation is made in line with the architecture.
- Advises the assigned technology initiatives in:
o Undertaking peer reviews of, and reviewing solution architectures and designs, taking into consideration specific business and technical constraints, requirements and dependencies.
o Preparing high level design documentation and detailed-level design documentation produced by project teams for review and validation.
o Measuring the quality of the solution from an architectural perspective and ensuring the conformance of delivered solutions to predefined quality metrics.
o Analyses level of conformance of solutions to defined solution architecture and Enterprise Architecture principles, blueprints, standards, patterns, etc.
- Demonstrates personal support to the achievement and maintenance of a high-performance culture in which people management and development is a key priority.
- Demonstrates personal commitment to supporting colleagues within the team. Works directly with customers to positively affect customer satisfaction
- Understands and applies knowledge of information technology solutions and associated methods and tools of the IT Architect profession to attain project / business unit objectives.
- Demonstrates the required proficiency levels for technical skills.
- Communicates to other professionals (Project Managers, IT Specialists, Consultants, and Sales professionals) in the team on tools, technology and methodology related to the design and development of IT solutions, and participates in their evaluation and selection.
- Research special topics as part of team responsibilities.
- Works effectively with other team members to understand customer needs and to design, evaluate and develop IT solutions which meet those needs. Works with team members, including customer, vendor and subcontractor personnel to achieve the team’s business, technical and schedule goals.
- Recognizes and articulates problems related to the solution being developed and requests review and guidance to minimize risks associated with the proposed solution.
- Analyzes problems and suggests solutions involving IT technology, methodology, process, tools and solution components.
- Participates in project design activities, defining tasks, tracking and reporting progress, delivering on time and within budget, and delivering results to the customer.
- Understands department mission and vision and applies this understanding during project activities.
- Influences technical personnel in the assignment, including customers, vendors, subcontractors and internal personnel inside and outside the assignment with presentations on relevant technical topics.
- Assists in identifying, estimating, and presenting cost, schedule, and technical risks for solution elements, both in proposal efforts and in implementation planning.
- Activities lead to cost effective solutions which positively affect project costs or expenses.
25% – 50% of work time (varies depending on the project phases)