Senior Functional QA Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Senior Functional QA Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
- Bachelor or master degree in Finance, Capital Markets or Computer Science
- 4-6 years of experience software testing experience
- Strong interest for financial markets and knowledge of financial products is appreciated
- Strong knowledge in Quality Assurance engineering methods and techniques including the software development life-cycle.
- Strong organizational skills, autonomous, self-motivated, curious and open-minded.
- Experience with manual test case writing, regression testing
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to think ‘out of the box’ for process improvements.
- Ability to execute test plans and test scripts for software applications, document expected results vs. actual results, and record software defects.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- English (fluent written and oral) and ability to work in an international environment.
- Assist in the review of software development processes to improve product quality.
- Tracks defects from detection to resolution and works with developers to reproduce and resolve defects.
- Communicates with stakeholders on product issues.
- Write functional test plans for new features implemented by the development SCRUM team
- Execute the tests and present the results
- Execute non-regression tests
- Perform exploratory tests based on the financial knowledge
- Find bugs, test bug fix
- End to end tests including financial workflow, user experience and performance
- Challenge the Product Owner on the functional specifications
- Workshop and demo preparation for pre-sales activity
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of existing products.
- Reviews product documentation to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Provides support to stakeholders prior to GA release of software.
- Provide testing effort estimates for enhancements