EveryMatrix is a leading IT software supplier for the iGaming industry, with products like a fully managed, multi award-winning sportsbook, dozens of casino and live casino providers integrated into one lobby & wallet, a vendor neutral gaming management platform with payment processing and much more.
• 2+ years of experience as Project / Integration Manager in an IT company;
• Good understanding of Technical systems and lingo
• Excellent Project Management skills;
• Good knowledge of Agile methods;
• Be able to quickly and clearly understand the business strategy to ensure the decisions are aligned accordingly;
• Experience working with and reporting to senior stakeholders across financial and operational functions of the business;
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams;
• Ability to get things done under pressure;
• Experience in Requirements Management desired;
• Upper-intermediate or advanced level of English.
• Serve as main point of contact for our Clients during the integration phase;
• Communicate project priorities, monitor and escalate issues;
• Provide regular update reports to management as required;
• Assimilate technical documentations and information to be able to provide technical guidance.
• Be able to act as fail-over for another Client Integration Managers;
• Ensure that integration requirements are well defined.
• Ensure that the integration has all necessary approvals before Production (QA, Finance, Compliance and Client signoffs);
• Create and improve Integration related processes.
Perks and benefits:
Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square
Private Medical Subscription
Daily Catered Lunch
Our own in-house gym, health & well-being programs
Bookster subscription & Books corner (online and offline)
Fun corner: pool, ping pong table, PS4, lots of board games
Internal & external training
Team Activities, Friday Bars, Summer Party & Christmas Party (we like to ‘Work hard, party harder’)
Extra vacation days with every year inside the company