IT Senior Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Elektrobit Automotive Romania active
View all jobs IT Senior Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
- You will design, integrate, operate and further develop a global, highly available storage, backup and archiving infrastructure based on commercial enterprise products and open source technologies (DELL/EMC ISILON, DataDomain, ECS and Compellent, NetApp, Brocade SAN, Ceph / Gluster);
- You will configure and maintain storage, backup and archiving infrastructure providing optimal availability, performance and best practices;
- You will evaluate traces and log files for error and performance analysis as well as technical support in escalation management and monitoring;
- You will do requirements management and documentation for the global storage, backup and archiving solutions;
- You will plan and implement automation procedures in the various areas of responsibility and ensure security and compliance requirements;
- You will lead/coordinate cooperation with corporate information security in implementing security adjustments regarding storage, backup and archive to keep or achieve compliance;
- You will support technical projects and handle tickets in Incident, Change and Problem Management in 2nd & 3rd Level Support.
- You have degree in computer science, comparable subject area or adequate work experience;
- You have already proven your imposing knowledge in storage, backup and archiving;
- You have solid experience in DELL Enterprise Storage products, Access Management, NFS, CIFS, iSCSI;
- You have experiences in configuring and managing DELL/EMC ISILON system, DELL/EMC Compellent (SC-Series), DELL/EMC DataDomain and DataProtection Suite;
- You have experience with configuring and managing Brocade Fibre Channel Switches;
- You have experience with configuring and managing Ceph or Gluster of advantage;
- You are already experienced in security standards (i.e. ISO27001, BSI, PCI DSS, TISAX or similar) and knowledge in IT security technologies and products which supporting those;
- You understand asymmetric encryption and computer certificates;
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast paced and growing environment, while using sound judgment to resolve complex issues and challenges;
- You have excellent analytical− and problem-solving skills;
- You are service orientated and enjoy working within developer teams;
- You are enjoying the development of strategic concepts for an innovative infrastructure and effective support processes;
- Your communication and collaboration skills for an international, multicultural team are distinctively;
- You have good English skills and the courage to use it with your colleagues globally.
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with Elektrobit software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.