Junior Database Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile EY Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Database Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
In Romania, EY has been a leader on the professional services market since its set up in 1992 and our over 700 team members in Romania and Moldova provide seamless assurance, tax, transactions, and advisory services to clients ranging from multinationals to local companies. Our offices are based in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Iasi and Chisinau.
Joining EY places you on the cutting edge of business trends. From the very start of your career, you’ll see first-hand how they shape our world.
At EY we have a privileged perspective on business. We not only operate in over 150 countries, we also have insights into many of the world’s largest organizations and governments. This allows us to make predictions on trends which shape our future and change tomorrow in the process.
As the business world changes, can you keep the pace?
Find us on: www.facebook.com/EYCareersRomania
Technical skills requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Excellent, proven communication skills both oral and in writing, in English and Romanian
• Excellent abilities Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Soft skills requirements:
• Ability to analyze and synthesize
• Ability to solve problems
• Sense of order and discipline
• Proactive communication skills
• Teamwork skills
• Effort and stress resistance
• Rigor in meeting deadlines and tasks
• Organizational skills and good planning, attention to details.
• Creating reports and lists according to requirements
• Data base cleaning, mining and maintenance
• Ensure that all data / reports / documents are delivered on time and their quality is in line with the company's internal standards
• Helps drafting and preparation of reports, lists, presentations or other documents
• Responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the data available
• Helping the team in constructing short-term strategies within the company's compliance with legal basis