Automotive Electronics Test Engineer, CljP
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- University degree in technical field is a requirement
- Minimum 3 years of experience in engineering area
- Experience in optimizing and developing production processes
- Experience in embedded software development on server infrastructure (Linux) is a plus
- Ability to present achievements and challenges to management
- High commitment to company, plant, and department targets
- Ability to deal with conflict and have a structured and solving problem systematic approach
- Team orientation, team-player
- Good communication skills
- Advanced English skills
- Planning test process, customization, installation release and operation with maintenance & spare parts
- Installation of test equipment
- Standardization in test area for Cluj Plant
- Following the KPIs by proper reporting and deriving continuous improvements for the product
- Maintenance planned and monitored for the products responsible for the supporting process definitions
- Following escalation plan as 2nd level support
- Supporting ramp up and series production
- Support cost tracking and cost reduction processes by sustainable and fast problem solving, detailed reporting and providing proposals on optimization
- CN responsible for Cluj Plant
- Responsible for DMD implementation in Cluj Plant
- Test systems development and configuration
- Software application development
- Training technicians and engineers