Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
•Strong C# skills with experience on both .netCore and .netFrameworks
•Knowledge on Design Patterns and their implementation
•BA/BS in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
•1 year experience working with source code repositories
•Proficient (3 years experience) at implementing web applications using SOAP and REST
•Knowledge on Data Storage stacks including SQL DB
•Understand CI/CD concepts
•Fluent in written and spoken English
•Experience: Minimum 4 years and has already participated in several projects
•Good knowledge of Cloud Computing and some implementation
•Knowledge of Message Queue Brokers such as RabbitMQ, MSMQ, and Kafka
•Experience with Java/NodeJs
•Experience with NON-SQL DB
•Experience in TDD (Test Driven Development)
•Ability to work in globally distributed teams
•Exposure to the financial services industry
•Experience in an Agile environment
- Designing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting Credit solutions with the following technologies: .NET (C#, Web Services -WCF and ASMX, ASP.NET, .NET4.0+);
- Partnership with Client technical leadership and business analysts to understand business processes and needs and the translation of those into formal functional/technical requirements.
- Creation of data/interface mapping documents, execution of unit tests, code reviews, development integration testing and defect resolution during system integration and user acceptance testing.
- Planning and execution of production launches coordinating geographically distributed teams in conference calls supporting issues that arise.
- Level 3 (application development) support for escalated production incidents at times orchestrating issue resolution across different teams.
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.