C/C++ Software Developer with networking knowledge
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong self-management/motivated software developer
- at least 4 years of working experience and knowledge of C/C++ technologies
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with NIX development environments (SO: UNIX, Linux)
- C Linux programming concepts(IPC, socket communication, multithreading,
Essential: experience developing, supporting or debugging networking protocols.
- Knowledge of embedded systems
- bash/ TCL/ Python/ Perl
- Agile SCRUM previous experience
- Bonus skills: experience developing, supporting or debugging a Broadcom integration
The NST Customer Support team provides support to the NST Control Plane customers. Our support team is, quite simply, the best in the business. Our "customers" are other software developers (rather than end-users), and the main part of this role is to help them integrate our code into their products, fix bugs they hit and make small enhancements to our code that they request.
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the