ETL Developer (new center in Bucharest)
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Your job will require you to work closely with your fellow technology team members, to coordinate with QA resources, and to communicate with business team members in completion of your work. Working with other developers, you will work on assignments related to the development of data and/or document conversions, development of file feed based integrations, the automation of code deployment and code management. In addition to development, responsibilities will include unit testing, documentation, data analysis while collaborating with the team.Responsibilities
- Insurance – Knowledge and experience with insurance data models and concepts, including advisor, policy, hierarchy;
- Investment – Knowledge and experience with investment data models and concepts, including accounts, positions, transactions, client profiles, split codes, etc.;
- Experience with financial industry transmission agents (DTCC, DAZL, NSCC, NFS, etc.);
- Experience with implementing and maintaining batch processing, including job scheduling, setting dependencies, fail-over, recovery, back-up and health checks;
- Knowledge of Broadridge Investigo database (IDM) in support of portfolio history conversion (time dependent skill – no longer needed after A360 go-live);
- Experience with the following technologies: AWS, SQL Server, SQL, SSIS, Informatica, TWL/Maestro, Bitbucket.