Accounts Payable Accountant with Italian (RBIT)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Accounts Payable Accountant with Italian (RBIT) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
We support Bosch Group in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling and Purchasing.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance and accounting processes.
Controlling Shared Service portfolio includes a broad range of services such as cost center controlling, budgeting and forecasting, controlling of internal and external charging, monthly business reporting, and sales analysis.
Commercial Customer Support is performing activities related with commercial and logistics topics for automotive customers. The main activities include: tracking and monitoring of sales targets, supporting collection and dispute management, maintenance of customer specific logistics and sales elements.
In addition, our Purchasing Business Operations specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of services: process a purchase requisition to purchase order, including parts-on-stock, process invoice clearing, negotiate Bosch suppliers' offers, manage suppliers' changes, onboard and maintain globally Bosch suppliers' e-Catalogues, offer global support for tenders and general back-office support for our clients for any indirect purchasing activity.
Strategic Purchasing Category Management department is developing in Timisoara. The team drives strategic supplier management and contract negotiations for all indirect demands on Eastern Europe and DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) level within the Bosch Group through the active presence of our strategic buyers' team specialized on different commodities.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree - Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related degree;
- Fluently spoken and written Italian and English;
- At least two years working knowledge in Financial accounting, especially in Accounts Payable and Travel & Expense field;
- Proficient computer skills - SAP Module FI, MM and MS Office;
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way;
- Customer service and communication skills ;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
- Likes to work with numbers;
- Willingness to travel;
- Outgoing and easy to get along with.
- The 13-th salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package;
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module;
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch;
- Home office - Possibility to work from home a few days per month;
- Health and sport benefits - Because your health is a priority to us;
- Various discounts to our partners;
- Inspiring working conditions;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books.
- Invoice verification;
- Monitoring of workflows in the Accounts Payable Monitor (system to record and verify invoices automatically);
- Processing of payments within Accounts Payable process;
- Accounts and balance reconciliation;
- Month end reconciliation of Inter unit suppliers;
- Processing and controlling of the GR/IR account;
- Clarification of supplier requests;
- Vendor reconciliation;
- Receipt of Travel and Expense claim forms;
- Processing/auditing of Travel and Expense claim forms and all relevant documents, according with legal requirements and internal Guidelines and Policies;
- Verify correctness of approvals and validation of signature specimens;
- Booking of claims in SAP;
- Perform payment of Travel and expense claims as per payment schedule;
- Ensure good communication with local unit and internal/external customers;
- Support of year end closing activities in the area of AP IFRS and local GAAP;
- Prepares Desktop procedures, process and work instructions and updates them whenever is necessary;
- Any other financial related tasks required by the superior manager.